Copyright 2022 Algo Backtesting LLC. All rights reserved.
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Algo Backtesting, LLC(hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to ALGOBACKTESTING.COM.“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.“Website” shall mean and include algobacktesting.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.“Parties” Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
We offer comprehensive backtestingservices for TradingViewindicators and algorithms. Our site provides you with information that can aid in optimizing your trading strategies with any market such as forex, options, stocks, commodities, futures, bondsand cryptocurrencies.
Backtestingwill provide you with valuable statistical feedback allowing you to maximize your trading.
4. REGISTERED USERS Certain services, such as saving charts, publishing them or the ability to comment on published charts, are available only to registered users of the Algo Backtesting website and require you to sign in with a username and password to use them. If you register as a user (a “Subscriber”) of any of the features of Algo Backtesting, during the registration process you may be prompted to click “Register Now”, “Submit” or a similar button; your clicking on such button will further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms of Service.In consideration of your use of the Algo Backtesting website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Algo Backtesting services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Algo Backtesting’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Algo Backtesting has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Algo Backtesting has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and allcurrent or future use of the Algo Backtesting services (or any portion thereof).You represent and warrant that you have all intellectual property rights, including all necessary patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights, in and to your content. If you use third-party materials, you represent and warrant that you have the right to distribute third-party material in the content. You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including patent, privacy, and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material.We may remove your content without notice if we reasonably believe that you’re in violation of our Terms of Service.
5. AGE RESTRICTION You must be at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age to use this Website, or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
6. LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE We may provide you with certain information because of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services (“Our Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
8. USER CONTENTContent Responsibility. The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racialor religious nature.
is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service, or system except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Serviceuploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Algo Backtesting, LLC, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Our IP”). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
10. USER OBLIGATIONS As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
11. ACCEPTABLE USE You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of algobacktesting.com.
You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights.
To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
To perpetrate any fraud.
To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
To unlawfully gather information about others.
12. ASSUMPTION OF RISK The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, or financialadvice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
13. REVERSEENGINEERING & SECURITY You agree not to undertake any of the following actions: a) Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services. b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
14. INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
15. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the algobacktesting.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.In no event shall Algo Backtesting, LLC, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
16. SPAM POLICY You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
17. THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
18. MODIFICATION & VARIATIONWe may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
20. SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused because of such downtime.
22. DISCLAIMER REGARDING INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND TRADING Decisions to buy, sell, hold, or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you considering your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs because of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Algo Backtesting or our services.
23. DISCLAIMER REGARDING HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses like those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any trading program.One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program despite the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
24. NO WARRANTIES You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
25. HOUSE RULES By creating and using an account on Algo Backtesting you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules.
26. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
27. GENERAL PROVISIONS
JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed by the laws of United States without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights, and liabilities of algobacktesting.com will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties because of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID-19!
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please use the contact us form on the website or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 812-699-4293.
Algo Backtesting, LLCAddress: 30 South Main StLinton, Indiana 47441United StatesThis document was last updated on December 21, 2021
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.Algo Backtesting, LLCmakes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind as regards to the website and associated technology. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole riskFor no situation will Algo Backtesting, LLC, our chiefs, officials, representatives, associates, operators, contractual workers, assistants, providers, specialist co-ops or licensors be obligated for any injury, misfortune, guarantee, or any immediate, circuitous, accidental, reformatory, exceptional, or noteworthy harms of any sort, including, without restriction lost benefits, lost income, lost investment funds, loss of information, substitution costs, or any comparative harms, regardless of whether situated in contract, tort (counting carelessness), severe risk or something else, emerging from your utilization of any of the administration or any items obtained utilizing the administration, or for some other case related in any capacity to your utilization of the administration or any item, including, however not constrained to, any mistakes or oversights in any substance, or any misfortune or harm of any sort brought about because of the utilization of the administration or any substance (or item) posted, transmitted.In any case made accessible by means of the administration, regardless of whether instructed concerning their chance. Since certain states or wards don’t permit the prohibition or the restriction of risk for important or accidental harms, in such states or locales, our obligation will be constrained to the greatest degree allowed by law.Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. Algo Backtesting, LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Limitation Of Warranties
The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied Algo Backtesting, LLC makes no representations or warranties.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Algo Backtesting, LLC does not warrant that:
The information regarding Services on this website will be constantly available, or available at all.
The information on this website is complete regarding Different Services true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
No Investment Advice Provided
We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.This document was last updated on December 17, 2021